I've learned that Thai people and I have at least one thing in common... our love for Karaoke! Although they really love it... They do it anywhere and everywhere!
Chris's team at work had some visitors from the Minnesota plant and so two nights this week some of the Thai guys took us all out to dinner. Both nights were really fun and again we got to try some weird but good foods we never would have thought to order. The second dinner was at the Chao Phraya Hotel in Korat where they had Karaoke! The organizer of the party (a really nice man named SaNgda) was so excited about it. He kept carrying the mic around and making everyone sing. He made me sing a John Denver song with him. The second night there was another girl there, she was Thai and her name or nickname rather was Mai (My). She and I did a duet of Zombie by the Cranberries... it was a lot of fun and everyone clapped and cheered for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment