Yes, summer has arrived in Thailand... I didn't know it actually left! It's felt like summer to us since we've been here! It’s been really hysterical the first couple months we've been here, seeing people walking around with jackets, hats, scarves, and gloves on a perfect 80 degree day! Here we are in shorts and T-shirts and they are shivering because it's too cold!! Now, whenever we step outside we are drenched in sweat and they are perfectly comfortable! They wouldn't last a minute in Colorado!
I've been told that Thailand has three seasons: hot, very hot and damn hot!! Right now it's apparently "very hot" so I am not looking forward to April when they classify it as "damn hot." Luckily, we are taking a vacation next month down to Krabi, so maybe sitting on the beach for a week will help!
I don't even like to leave the house it's so hot... I was getting up at 7:00 am to go to the gym everyday, but now it's extremely hot at that time (and the gym in Land and House doesn't have air conditioning), so I haven't made it there that much this week in fear of having a heat stroke! :) Thank goodness they have a swimming pool! If only they would clean it more often!

No comments:
Post a Comment