Monday, May 12, 2008
License to Dive
After surviving a giant red jelly fish attack, slicing my hands on a barnacle/fire coral covered rope, and fighting my way to a depth of 70 feet facing a current that nearly swept us all out to sea, I passed my diving course and am now a certified scuba diver! Ok, I passed it before all that happened, but that was my first dive on my own and it sure was a doozy! We were attempting a wreck dive in rough conditions and after facing all that madness, the master diver cancelled the dive and we had to slowly and carefully work our way back up to the dive boat. Luckily, we all made it! If every dive is going to be so exciting, I don't think I am cut out for this! :) But, maybe since my first dive was so eventful, the rest will seem like a piece of cake. Although, I am not looking forward to seeing my first shark!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lea Ann, you are too funny :)
I am proud of you.
Love, Aunt Sandy
"If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t go anywhere." --Unknown
Way to go, Lea Ann!!!
Good for you LeaAnn, now you can dive and enjoy the undersea world. Just be careful of the coral and the jelly fish.
Post a Comment